Monday, April 22, 2013

Week Ending 4.16.13

Honestly, I spent most of this week recuperating from the previous week and weekend. I didn't have the energy or stamina to do much and in fact had to go see the doctor to get some help with my health, but was still able to use the downtime for reflection.

I did get up with Brandon to work on tallying up registration numbers in accordance with both the physical hand-written copies and the electronic lists. We counted everything but the discrepancy between the numbers indicates something mising - Brandon is continuing to work on this as I archive the drive and work on a few other PTO things.

Gathered all of the physical film and paper submissions and will divide amongst team the workload of scanning in hard-copy submissions and printing electronic ones so that there is a double copy of every submission form. James will work on compiling them in a binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment