Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week Ending 3.12.13

Wednesday - PTO meeting, divied up the list of films that were not selected into four sections and each team members was assigned a section to send rejection letter to, discussed what's to come for the week ahead, 1 hour

Thursday - went to dat 90's partay ;)

Friday - updated the rejection letter template and uploaded to dropbox, sent out my section of rejection letters, 1.5 hour

SPRING BREAK

Monday - met with the A.D.s, discussed updates, spoke with Shannon to decide all of the co-moderators, then worked on guidelines for co-moderator emails 2.5 hrs

There were some other things I did, but unfortunately Spring Break is causing my mind not to remember them...If there imperative things for next year that need to be notated, I'll put them in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment